Local Moving Service
- Moves within 100 miles are based on hourly rate – 2 hour minimum
We come equipped with shrink wrap, blankets, and tools to disassemble/assemble. No job is too small or too big for us. Lots of stairs? No worries. We’re polite to our customers and respectful with their belongings. If you want professional service for affordable prices, use us! Your satisfaction is our priority.
- Moves exceeding 5 miles from Point A to Point B may have $2/mile surcharge.
Be sure to read both our Hints and Expectations in order to make your move go as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- The customer is responsible for providing proper parking for the movers. If you live in a restricted area, please visit movingpermits.com for all of your permit needs.
Long Distance Moving
We are happy to assist you in your move to any part of the state. Many factors affect the price, so please contact us for a quote or try our price estimator.
We are also happy to assist your business with any moving needs. Please contact us for more details on how we can help.
Please call or email to request more information on our packing service.
Moving into a storage unit and want to protect your items from moisture, dirt and debris, and scratches? Shrink wrap is the best option for protecting your furniture. Let us shrink wrap your valuables for added protection during your move. Please ask us for more details on the day of your move.
- Small furniture items: End tables, chairs, cabinets etc will be $5.00.
- Large items: Head board/footboard, Sofa, dressers, dining room tables will be $10.00.
- Required items: This list below are items that we require be shrink wrapped to be protected from damage.
- TV’s, Grandfather Clocks, Artwork, Mirrors, Any piece with glass such as a hutch or china cabinet.
We use cardboard to protect the glass and shrink wrap protective pads to cover all areas of the piece to prevent damage. If you decline this preventative measure, we’ll have you sign a liability release waiver on the specific item.
We offer three types of supplemental insurance on moving day:
- Basic Value Protection: Free of charge, compensation is .60 per pound for a damaged item.
- Depreciated Value Protection: The cost of this insurance is $1.50 per $100.00 of value for the entire shipment. Items depreciate at a rate of 10% per year.
- Replacement Value Protection: The cost of this insurance is $3.50 per $100.00 of value for the entire shipment. This insures your property while we are handling your items.
Your items are automatically covered while being transported on the moving truck through our Cargo Insurance. Please feel free to email or call with questions. We will discuss the insurance options with you in more detail on the day of the move. Take special consideration in choosing your insurance level. If you do not purchase additional insurance, you will be compensated for damage at our basic value protection level.
Like many of other moving services, we do have some fees that serves to allay some the cost of offering such a high quality of expertise.
- Pianos (spinet, upright; 1st to 1st or elevators) – $150
- Heavy equipments (over 250lbs. incl. furniture) – $35
- Stairs (3rd Floor); add $10 for every additional floor – $20
- Elite service: whether you need to move a Picasso painting, a baby grand piano, or a special collection – $100
- Cash, local check, or Visa or Mastercard (credit cards have a 3% processing fee) due at time of completion. A $39.00 returned check fee will be added to your invoice for a returned check.
- If you are moving into storage or out of town, please be prepared to pay with cash or credit card. Checks will not be accepted.
- Payment is due at the time of completion. We are unable to send a bill for payment at a later date. (This means that a 2 day job will result in 2 separate payment) No exceptions.